Autumn song

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Beautiful Wedding


Over the weekend I directed a wedding. Something I had never done before. The couple met at the beach about 4 years ago. The bride is a friend of my daughter, Ashley.
The wedding was at Magnolia Manor in Greensboro. The venue is a perfect spot for a small outdoor wedding. The reception followed in the Manor House.

Ashley was the Maid-of-honor. All the girls looked beautiul. I helped with the set up and tear down of the wedding site and reception area. By the time I got home I was so-o-o tired! It was a long day.


Weren't the flowers beautiful?

3 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

Very beautiful! I love that first photo with all the bridesmaids around the bride - not posed. It reflects a happy, joyous feeling, doesn't it.

I am sure you were exhausted. A wedding day is a lot of stress!

Quilting Memories said...

I love weddings, and have directed a few myself. That was what I wanted to do when I grew up.........What happened???
You sure do have a beautiful daughter. The bride is also beautiful,makes you proud to be a part, doesn't it? J

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Job well done. The girls look gorgeous, and those white tulips... so pretty!