First, today our church (Augsburg Lutheran) honored its pastor (of twenty years) with a luncheon following our service today. A quilt made by the Quilting Ministry, a scrap book filled with twenty years of memories, and a stole made by the children of the church depicting their favorite bible story were presented to him.
(I feel very honored to have been asked)
the car came home with no broken parts!
Now things, I hope, will slow down. I still have a list of things that need to be finished and a few things that need to be started.
1. Samples for Kids Camp to finish
2. Fabric to cut for an upcoming class
3. Completion of a bed spread/comforter for DD
4. Classes & newsletter articles for the upcoming Sew Original Newsletter.
5. And whatever else might need to be done...
house work, exercise, rest, etc., etc. etc.