Autumn song

Sunday, February 15, 2009

This past Thursday night was the last evening of the Reversible II "Eleventh Hour" class I taught at the LQS.
Here are the results . Some didn't get their borders on & others
only had their binding to finish when they got home. Side one & side two


I am so proud their results. Great work girls!


In the next quarter, we will be doing a series of quick classes for our customers. One I plan to teach is "Burps & Bubbles".
At one time or another everyone needs a last minute baby gift. So I will be covering different bib & burp cloth ideas.
These are two of four I have planned.
And the two below ARE a baby gift I am working on.
And I am now trying to get the crib blanket finished.
I just love the soft colors I have used to make this "blankie".
This coming week brings much to get done. Tuesday is $5 Quilt day at the LQS and I work that day. It will be good to see all the ladies who are participating in it this year. Next will be getting the baby quilt finished and the most fun of all will be getting things ready for shop retreat this coming weekend.







2 comments:

Quilting Memories said...

What pretty quilts all of the ladies made. I sure wish I could have done more ( well, some) on mine. I will make it sometime though, cause I sure do like that one.
We are in Modesto, Ca. and its raining and very cold.But then it's been raining and cold for the last 5-6 days... I wanna come home....boohoo......The other things you posted are great as well, you sure have been one busy lady!
Have a great time next weekend. see ya, Bobbin

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Busy lady, that's YOU! I will need to examine these pretty items more closely when I come in, they're all great!