Autumn song

Monday, December 17, 2007

One Block Down

The LQS in town has a $5 Quilt Club. For those who don't know , it's where you can make 12 quilt blocks for the cost of $5.00!
Of course there is a catch. You must come to the next appointed meeting with the previous months block completed. If not, it will cost you another $5.00 to get the next
months block.
If you look closely, you will see the actual block with a border of different fabric added. I am planning on adding the same border to all the blocks. At the end of the year, I will then use the same red outer print to strip the blocks together.
I won't decide until the final block is finished as to what other fabric I might use as borders.
Now the real task begins, staying up with each block as it is given to me!
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

quiltkeemosabe said...

It looks wonderful! I really like it and I think a whole lot of other people will too. Be prepared to explain it all to them. Good job!