Autumn song

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fabric finds a home!

The weekend has been productive. Over the weekend, I finished a backpack to carry on my trip to Switzerland. The fabric has been in drawer for over a year and a half just waiting for the perfect project. I had purchased the fabric for another purse but just never got around to it. (Most quilters, sewers, crafters, etc. know about purchases that are made for a project but never gets used!) Also put the finishing touches to a small wall hanging for Halloween made for the shop where I work.
My daughter is hosting a couples shower for her Chi O "little sis" in a few weeks & she volunteered (me) to embroidery 60 can koozies for the party. I am so fortunate to have such a thoughtful daughter! So with all my other activites on the calendar I am going to be very busy.

3 comments:

quiltkeemosabe said...

I am so glad you are blogging!!! Now I have another one to read! You are one talented lady and I'm so glad the world will know it now!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Looking good! That bag will come in handy for toting around all your Swiss Francs. Bentley's so cute!

Quilting Memories said...

LOVE BENTLY!!!!! Glad you're blogging now, I can keep up with all you share and see all your great projects.Love the bag, You will really be the queen in Switzerland with your new Bag! have a great time. JG