Autumn song

Monday, October 5, 2009

I've been busy as a bee!

I've been busy as a bee since last posting.






While using the embroidery option of my sewing machine to quilt this quilt.......










I made this "Mini Bow Tuck" bag. The first of December I will be teaching this bag at the LQS where I work.
It is now hanging in the shop.
(I like it so much, I made a second one (different fabric)to carry now. I couldn't wait till after the class.







And.....................













This bag , "Silver Handle" bag by QuiltsPlus. It's a cute little bag for ME. I really like this pattern. It is a quick little bag. The great thing is you can make as many different bag forms and change them at will to match your outfit. The frame is changable. I have the larger verison of this bag and really enjoy carrying it.


And last night I put the finsihing touches on this table topper.
"Holiday Happenings"

This also is for the LQS as a sample for another class
I will be teaching at
the end of this month.
I used the
Cedar Canyon rubbing plates and
paintstiks to make each of the
blocks.
The corner motifs where made by me to go with the rubbing plate designs.
Now that I have ALL my shop samples complete...
I have a few UFO's to complete..
m-m-m-m ............. which one do I do first!


No comments: